Friday 27 January 2012

THE URGE

“You should’ve gone before we left,
You’re just impossible to believe.
If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you twice
you need to check before we leave.”

But Billy didn’t hear her,
his mind preoccupied you see.
For Billy danced the dance of old,
he was really desperate to pee.

“But I really didn’t need it then,
I had no urge at all.
But if I’m quick, and no one sees,
can I go against the wall.”

“No you can’t.” she did declare
with angry looking eyes.
The thought of public urination
she really did despise.

“Just find a bush, but make it quick
I don’t want anyone to see.
This is embarrassing enough already,
Oh just go behind that tree.”

So Billy ran with all his speed
almost tripping on the roots.
And in his haste to urinate
he piddled on his boots.

With sullen look and squelching sound
He slowly trudged along.
The warm sensation in his socks
really wouldn’t last that long.

“Whatever shall I do with you?”
Her stare pierced like a knife.
“For all the times this happens
why oh why am I still your wife.”

No comments:

Post a Comment